Types of Accounts
Cash accounts give you flexibility and control.
Features & Benefits
- Trade stocks, mutual funds and fixed income investments on North American markets.
- Account can be held individually, in joint ownership, or by a corporation or investment club.
- Others may trade on your behalf, provided they have trading authority.
Managing Your Account
- Before your buy order is approved, you must have sufficient cash or equity in your account.
- For most securities, payment is due in 3 business days after the order is filled.
- You can place sell orders for up to the number of shares you hold in your account.